We founded the latest stage of Morgan’s English, our kindergarten, in September of 2016. We are now successfully teaching English to a whole new generation of learners from the ages 2-6, and will be moving to our new, centralized, combined location in Szyce from July 2017.
We are currently enrolling for 2 groups:
- Younger learners: ages 2-4
- Older learners: ages 4-7 (including zero class)
Our lessons are divided into 2 language blocks:
- The English block – 6 hours a day of total immersion English conducted by native speaking and bilingual teachers. Daily fun activities include: art, craft, games, sport, STEM experiments, excursions and much, much more. Read more about our method.
- The Polish block – 3 hours a day conducted by experienced Polish teacher to meet the demands of the Polish curriculum for young learners, again with an emphasis on activity based learning.
Price – 1100 zl per month
All interested parties please contact us.
- MA in painting from Jan Matejko Fine Art Academy
- Degree in early learning.
- Certified general English teacher
- Proficiency level English
Anna has worked and lived in London for the past 15 years. Born in Krakow she relocated to London after the completion of her MA in Fine Art. Here she taught arts and craft to children while also working as an exhibiting artist. Returning to Krakow in 2012 she continued teaching children, this time using craft, cooking and other activities as a tool with which to teach English. The success of this venture Cheeky Monkeys, has inspired her to set up Cheeky Monkeys Kindergarten. Anna has many years of experience and passion at her disposal, plus the invaluable experience of raising her own children as billingual.
- Ba Hons Fine Art from Southampton University
- English Native Speaker
- CELTA qualified
- CALLAN trained
- Qualified Respite carer for children with disabilities
- 7 yrs experience of teaching English to children and adults in Poland.
Lawrence is from London and has worked as an English teacher teaching adults,children and business English in Krakow for several years now. Co-founder of the original Cheeky Monkeys Lawrence has also worked as an artist in London and is an excellent chef and keen hiker, perfect for our fun cookery lessons and nature walks.